Tuesday, March 26, 2013

WANTED: Great Parenting Advice

I just returned from a fabulous week in London where I saw a great many wonderful things and met a great many wonderful people. The British are so polite!  While there I saw many school groups visiting museums, castles, and the Tower of London. The British children wore uniforms and were very quiet and restrained. The French children were more "out there" and "free" -- at one point we had to plaster ourselves against the bushes in a castle maze as they rampaged past lost and laughing. It was a joy to see both groups and to ponder the parenting styles of both countries. So I decided to check in here and ask for information about how you might describe your parenting style. Give me some of your best advice! I know I will learn a lot!  Lisa Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment